2.2.21 Tension Brake Assembly, Reel Disk (supply side)
and Tension Arm Assembly
1. How to remove
(1) Remove the three lugs of the tension brake assembly
from the main deck and pull them off.
(2) Remove the reel disk (supply side) by loosening in the
arrow-indicated direction the main brake assembly (sup-
(3) Remove the tension spring on the back of the main deck.
Then release the lug of the tension arm bearing in the
arrow-indicated direction and draw out the tension arm
assembly. (See Fig. 2-2-21a.)
Lug of the tension
2.2.22 Idler Lever, Idler Arm Assembly
1. How to remove
(1) Remove the lug of the idler lever from the main deck and
remove the hook fitted in the idler arm assembly hole by
(2) Remove the slit washer and pull out the idler arm assem-
Main brake assembly
Digitized in Heiloo Netherlands
2.2.23 Stator Assembly
(1) Remove the flat cable.
(2) Remove the two screws (A).
(3) Remove the stator assembly by lifting in the arrow-indi-
cated direction. (Take care that the brush spring does not
(4) After installation, be sure to perform the PB switching
point adjustment according to the electrical adjustment
2.2.24 Rotor Assembly
(1) Remove the stator assembly.
(2) Remove the two screws (B) and remove the rotor assem-
• When installing the rotor assembly, note that a normal
picture cannot be obtained without ensuring the phase
matching as mentioned below.
(3) Match the phases of the upper drum assembly and the
rotor assembly as indicated in Fig.2-2-24a.
(4) Place the upper drum assembly hole (a) over the rotor
assembly holes (b) (with three holes to be aligned) and
tighten the two screws (B). (See Fig.2-2-24a.)
(Take care not to mix up the
polar faces when installing.)
The hole is not in
line but is offset
toward the right.