Important Safety Instructions
FIRE OR EXPLOSION HAZARD
Failure to follow safety warning exactly could
result in serious injury, death, or property
DO NOT store or use gasoline or other flam-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS:
• DO NOT try to light any appliance.
• DO NOT touch any electrical switch; DO
NOT use any phone in your building.
• Clear the room, building or area of all oc-
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a
neighbor's phone. Follow the gas supplier's
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call
the fire department.
• Installation and service must be performed
by a qualified installer, service agency or
the gas supplier.