30" ELECTRIC SLIDE-IN RANGE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
To avoid breakage: Do NOT handle or manipulate
the unit by the cooktop.
1. The counter-top around the cut-out should be flat and leveled (see
hatched area on illustration 1)
2. Before installing the unit,
measure the heights of
the two (2) cabinet sides
(H1-4), front and back
(see illustration 1) from
the floor to the top of the
3. Level the range using the leveling legs and leveling
device (if equipped) so that the height from the
floor to the underside of the cooktop glass frame is
greater than the tallest cabinet measurement by at
least 1/16" (0,16 cm) (see illustration 2).
4. Slide the unit into the cabinet. Make sure the center of the unit is aligned with the center of
the cabinet cut-out.
5. Remove the protective channels on each side of the cooktop (if provided).
6. The metal flange under each side of the cooktop MUST be placed
over the cabinet countertop for proper unit support. The cooktop
should NOT rest directly on the countertop (see illustration 2) or else
it could cause damage to the cooktop voiding the warranty. Level the
unit if needed.
7. After the installation,
MAKE SURE that the
unit is supported by
the leveling legs and
NOT by the cooktop.
1 ½" Max.
(3.8 cm Max.)
for a 31½"
(80 cm) Wide
install the range,
the initial level
height from floor
to underside of
should be at
least 1/16" (0,16
cm) taller than
as measured in