30" ELECTRIC SLIDE-IN RANGE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Leveling the range
Models Equipped with Leveling Device
Level the range after installation in the cutout
1. Open the range drawer. The leveling screws control
the height of the rear wheels.
2. Adjust the appliance wheels and legs as follows
until the underside of the cooktop surface is sitting
level on the countertop (Figure 16).
a. To adjust the front legs, use a wrench on
the leg base and turn clockwise to lower or
counterclockwise to raise.
b. To adjust the rear wheels, use a ratchet
or a nutdriver and turn the leveling screws
counterclockwise to lower or clockwise to raise.
3. Check if the range is level by installing an oven rack
in the center of the oven and placing a level on the
rack (Figure 17).
4. Take 2 readings with the level placed diagonally in
one direction and then the other. Level the range,
if necessary, by adjusting the leveling legs and
5. If the range cannot be level, contact a carpenter to
correct sagging or sloping floor.
Models Equipped with Leveling Legs
Level the range and set cooktop height before
installation in the cut-out opening.
1. Install an oven rack in the center of the oven.
2. Place a level on the rack (see Figure 17). Take 2
readings with the level placed diagonally in one
direction and then the other. Level the range, if
necessary, by adjusting the 4 leg levelers with a
wrench (see Figure 13).
3. Taking care to not damage the countertop, slide
range into cutout opening and double check for