The PM5D / PM5D-RH Quick Start Guide is in three parts.
Part 1 (Introduction and set up walk through guide);
1) An overview of the PM5D connections, the layout of the surface and main mix features.
2) A quick explanation of storing / recalling and saving / loading.
3) A walk through example of how a band's engineer could set up the console for a speciﬁ c show. The walk through
goes as far as the creation of the ﬁ rst scene of the show.
The set up walk through guide covers;
1) Inputs naming and patching
2) Phantom set
3) Outputs naming and patching
4) Effects patching
5) Matrix naming and patching
6) GEQ patching
7) User deﬁ ned keys programming
8) Assignable faders assignment
9) Monitor on fader if required
10) Storing all that as a starting scene
Part 2 (Store edit and save);
1) Storing and editing stored scenes using PREVIEW mode, Global Paste and Tracking Recall.
2) Recalling scenes and limiting the recall with Recall Safe or Selective Recall.
3) Saving and loading with a PCMCIA card; how to save individual libraries or scenes and load them into another
console without loss of audio or data on the receiving console.
Part 3 (PM5D Studio Manager and Editor quick start);
The guide covers the PM5D Editor and how the set-up and actions covered in parts one and two can be achieved with
the Studio Manager Software.
PM5D / PM5D-RH Quick Start Guide Part 1
362 pages of manual and then the editor and driver guides.
Mmmm... there has got to be a quicker way...