(4) Properly dispose of remaining paint in paint liner. Open zipper to allow for quicker draining of paint. Dispose of used liner
and bushing – DO NOT REUSE.
(5) Pour a small amount of clean paint solvent into paint cup.
(6) Clean drain hole and fluid tube with tube brush. Drain hole must be kept clean for proper sealing and easy removal of
drain bushing. Twirl brush in drain hole.
(7) Pull trigger while flowing solvent.
(8) Remove air cap and brush air cap and fluid tip (nozzle) with clean solvent.
(9) Wipe the outside of gun with a solvent dampened cloth. Wipe gun dry and blow out the paint passages with air.
Spare Liner Kit : Order OMX-70-K48
1724 INDIANWOOD CIRCLE
MAUMEE, OH 43537
Hold tube brush