) Remove protective cap from piercing/assembly tool tip. Place drain bushing on tool.
(2) Install tool with bushing into the liner and pierce a hole in the bottom, centre of liner.
(3) Firmly push the bushing and liner into the drain hole in the paint cup bottom. Remove the tool with
a twisting motion.
FILLING THE LINER
(1) Place gun in gun holder and carefully open liner. Don't pull liner up or bushing may be pulled out of drain hole.
(2) While holding funnel strainer, fill the liner to within 1" of the cup's top. This will allow room to fold the liner into the paint cup.
(3) Starting at one end, slip the liner sealer end of the piercing tool over the liner's zipper. Hold the liner at the same end and
slide the tool along the zipper. Make sure the tool overlaps the zipper.
NOTE: Do not use a hard instrument to clean air cap and fluid tip (nozzle) holes. They may be damaged resulting in a
distorted spray pattern.
(1) Disconnect the air hose and remove the paint cup lid.
(2) While holding disposable liner, point gun upwards and pull trigger until fluid passage is empty. (This allows paint in gun to
drain into the liner).
(3) While still pointing the gun upwards, carefully pull out liner. Keep drain bushing up to prevent leaking. To prevent paint from
being forced out of bushing, don't squeeze the liner while handling it.
make a leak-