Turning on the Unit
1. Slide the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch on the player to the ON position.
2. The start-up picture will appear on the screens.
3. After use, slide the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch on the player to OFF.
• If the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch is in ON position, but the product does not appear to be on,
it's actually in STANDBY mode - you can turn it on by moving the switch to the OFF (middle)
position, then back to ON position. You can also turn the product from STANDBY to ON
using the remote control's
• When the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch is in ON position you can use the remote control to put
the product in STANDBY mode. The red light on the front of the product will illuminate
when the product is in STANDBY mode.
• Please ensure the player is powered by the AC power adapter if you intend to use STANDBY