DTS2.0+Digital Out denotes the dual ability to pass the DTS encoded digital bitstream to an external DTS
decoder for playback as well as down-mix the digital surround soundtrack for playback in a 2-channel
environment through analog outputs.
Manufactured under license under U.S. Patent Nos: 5,956,674; 5,974,380; 6,487,535 &
other U.S. and worldwide patents issued & pending. DTS, the Symbol & DTS and the
Symbol together are registered trademarks & DTS 2.0+Digital Out is a trademark of DTS,
Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Dolby TrueHD is a very high quality audio format that reproduces the studio master audio.
This unit allow audio to be decoded to a maximum of 5.1 ch of PCM audio and output from the HDMI
terminal. Also, audio can be output with "Bitstream" to an AV amplifier that supports it.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Turning on the Unit
1. Slide the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch on the player to the ON position.
2. The start-up picture will appear on the screen.
3. After use, slide the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch on the player to OFF.
• If the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch is in ON position, but the product does not appear to be on,
it's actually in STANDBY mode - you can turn it on by moving the switch to the OFF (middle)
position, then back to ON position. You can also turn the product from STANDBY to ON
using the remote control's
• When the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch is in ON position you can use the remote control to put
the product in STANDBY mode. The red light on the front of the product will illuminate
when the product is in STANDBY mode.
• Please ensure the player is powered by the AC power adapter if you intend to use STANDBY
BRC3087 ENG IB.indd 8