Simply go to www.RCAav.com, click on your product's link and you'll get the latest operating software. Just follow the online instructions and you'll have your product upgraded in minutes! It is important to read this instruction book prior to using your new product for the first time. BRC3087 ENG IB.indd 1 4/6/2011 17:14:00...
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate hazard. radio frequency energy and, if not installed and • When you are not going to use the unit for a used in accordance with the instructions, may cause long period of time, disconnect the AC power harmful interference to radio communications.
A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your wall outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
Angle Selection ........10 Remote Control ........2 Using the PiP (Picture-in-picture) mode . 10 Control Reference Guide ....3 Using a Disc Pop Up Menu ...... 11 Remote Control .......... 3 Displaying Blu-ray Disc Information ..11 Player ............4 Using the Picture Menu ......11 Power Supply ........5...
Multiple camera angles Region code indicator Note: • When playing back a CD-G (Graphics) or CD EXTRA disc, the audio portion will be played, but the graphic images will not be shown. Titles, Chapters and Tracks • Blu-ray Discs and DVDs are divided into “titles” and “chapters”.
2. Insert two AAA size batteries. Note: • If the remote control is not going to be used for a long time, remove the batteries to avoid damage caused by battery leakage corrosion. • When discarding batteries, environmental problems must be considered and local rules or laws governing the disposal of these batteries must be strictly followed.
Control Reference Guide Remote Control STANDBY/ON Button Press to turn on the unit or put it in standby mode. Color buttons When playing a Blu-ray Disc that has a Java application, press to control playback. For more information, see the documentation that comes with the Blu-ray Disc.
Indicator then press to confirm your selection. When the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch is in ON Skip Buttons position you can use the remote control to put Press to move backwards or forward through the product in STANDBY mode.
• In the interest of traffic safety, drivers should not operate the unit or view videos while driving. • When the inside of the 12V power outlet is dirty with ashes or dust, the plug section may become hot due to poor contact.
CAUTIONS: • The built-in battery can only be recharged when the unit is in CHARGE mode while using the AC adapter. • The built-in battery cannot be recharged when the unit is in power ON mode.
Note: • Refer to your TV owner’s manual as well. • When you connect the player to your TV, be sure to turn off the power and unplug both units from the wall outlet before making any connections. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI licensing LLC.
Note: • If the CHARGE / OFF / ON switch is in ON position, but the product does not appear to be on, it's actually in STANDBY mode - you can turn it on by moving the switch to the OFF (middle) position, then back to ON position.
See CUSTOMIZING THE FUNCTION SETTINGS before proceeding to step 2. 2. Push to open the disc door. 3. Hold the disc by its edge and gently push it onto the spindle, with the label side facing the front, until you hear a “click”.
• This function can only be used for discs on which subtitles have been recorded in multiple languages. • Some discs allow you to change subtitles using the disc menu only. If this is the case, press the MENU button and choose the appropriate subtitle on the disc menu.
Using a Disc Pop Up Menu 1. During Blu-ray or DVD playback, press POP UP button, the Blu-ray popup menu or the title menu of DVD disc opens. 2. Press the cursor buttons to select an option, then press OK button.
Note: • A-B repeat can only be used within the same title. If the start and end of the section to be repeated are in different titles, A-B repeat is cancelled. • The A-B repeat function does not operate in scenes where different camera angles are recorded.
• Some discs allow you to change subtitle selections via the disc menu only. If this is the case, press the MENU button and choose the appropriate subtitle from the selection on the disc menu.
• When you leave the unit in stop mode for approximately 5 minutes, the screen saver of the unit automatically appears if you set the Screen Saver to On mode. To turn off the screen saver, press the PLAY button.
PLAY button. • Make sure the AUDIO/VIDEO input/output connections are correct. • The unit has overheated. Shut it off for 30 minutes to allow it to cool down. No picture. • The region number of the disc doesn't match the region number of this unit.
The time within action must be commenced to enforce any obligation of AVC arising under the warranty or under any statute, or law of the United States or any state thereof, is hereby limited to one year from the date of purchase.