POSITION CONTROL FUNCTION
1 Motor does not rotate
(1) The phase sequence of the
motor or encoder wiring is
(2) The control mode selection, Pr.
800, setting is improper.
(3) The servo on signal or stroke
end signal (STF, STR) is not
(4) Command pulse, position pulse
sign (NP) are not correctly input.
(5) The Pr. 419 Position command
source selection , setting is not
(6) When the Pr. 419 Position
command source selection setting
is 0, the position feed amount, Pr.
465 to Pr. 494 , settings are not
(1) Check the wiring (Refer to page 48)
(2) Check the Pr. 800 setting. (Refer to page
(3) Check that the signals are input normally.
Check that the command pulses are input
normally. (Check the cumulative command
pulse value in Pr. 430)
Check the command pulse form and
command pulse selection, Pr. 428, setting.
(5) Check the position command source
selection in Pr. 419 .
(6) Check the position feed amount in Pr. 465 to
Pr. 494 .