• Projector Mode: Allows you to select the projector mode, depending on how
the projector is mounted. There are 4 projection modes: Front Projection-
Desktop, Front Projection-Wall Mount, Rear Projection-Desktop and Rear
• Source Select: The Source Select menu allows you to select your projector
input source. You can select VGA-A, VGA-B, S-Video, Composite Video,
HDMI, Wireless Display, USB Display and USB Viewer.
• Video Mode: Select a mode to optimize the display image based on how the
projector is being used:
- Presentation: Best for presentation slides.
- Bright: Maximum brightness and contrast.
- Movie: For viewing movie & photo.
- sRGB: Provide a more accurate color representation.
- Custom: User preferred settings.
• Blank Screen: You can select On or Off.
• Aspect Ratio: Allows you to select the aspect ratio to adjust how the image
• Brightness: Select value
• Contrast: Select value to adjust the display contrast.
Click the Auto Adjust button to adjust the settings automatically.
• Audio Input: Select the input source. Options are: Audio-A, Audio-B,
HDMI and Microphone.
• Volume: Select the value (0~20) for audio volume.
• Speaker: Select On to enable the audio function or select Off to disable the
Click the Factory Reset button to restore the factory defaults settings.
Using Your Projector
adjust the brightness of the image.