• Show Desktop (Cmd+D) — Sets the function as showing desktop,
minimizing all windows.
• Open Windows Explorer (Cmd+E) — Sets the function as opening the
• Middle Mouse — Sets the function as the scroll wheel of the mouse.
• Double Click — Sets the function as double-clicking.
• Disable — Disable the Function button.
Allows you to set the channel selection as Auto or Manual.
• Auto — Channel is selected automatically.
• Manual — Channel is selected manually. A total of 15 channels are
• Connection — Allows you to set the connector selection as Mini USB or
Wireless / Network.
Allows you to view the information about the interactive
Using Your Projector