OSD warning messages - low battery
• The Low Battery warning message pops up when the battery voltage is lower
than 2V. At this condition, the pen still can work about 1~2 hours.
• The pen will be disabled when the battery voltage is lower than 1.8V.
OSD warning messages - out of range
The situations below may cause the pen sensor out of range:
• The pen sensor doesn't face the screen.
• The pen is too far away from the screen.
• The projector brightness is too low for detection.
Combinations of buttons
• Left + Function: The Pen Information menu appears on the screen.
• Right + Function: The Set Function menu appears on the screen. Use
Left/Right to move up/down and use Function to enter/apply.
• When Toggle is selected in the Set Function menu, press the Function
button to select Normal/Draw/Stable mode.
Using Your Projector
Acts as the function which is defined through the
Set Function option on the Interactive menu
(see page 63).
To undo a function, double click the
Two LED indicators are available: Green and
Amber (see on "Interactive Pen LED Guiding
Signals" on page 110).
Acts as a mouse right button.
Press to reset the interactive pen configuration.