• Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a
flammable propellant in this appliance.
• Do not store bottles or glass containers in the freezer
compartment. Contents can expand when frozen (fizzy
drinks) which may break the bottle and damage your freezer
compartment. (If applicable)
• Keep ventilation openings in the unit enclosure or in the built-
in structure clear of obstructions.
• Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate
the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the
• Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage
compartments of the unit, unless they are of the type
recommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit (The refrigerant is a
very environmental-friendly gas but is also combustible. Take
care when transporting or moving the unit to ensure that the
refrigeration circuit is not damaged. In the event of damage
avoid naked flames or ignition sources and ventilate the room
in which the unit is placed for a few minutes.)
IT IS HAZARDOUS FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN
AUTHORISED SERVICE PERSONNEL TO CARRY OUT
SERVICING OF REPAIRS WHICH INVOLVE THE REMOVAL
TO AVOID THE RISK OF AN ELECTRICAL SHOCK DO NOT
ATTEMPT REPAIRS YOURSELF.