For your continued safety and to reduce the risk of injury or electric
shock, please follow all the safety precautions listed below.
• Read all instructions carefully before using the unit and keep them
for future reference.
• Retain the manual. If you pass the unit onto a third party, make
sure to include this manual.
• This appliance is intended for indoor household use and similar
applications such as:
– farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential
– bed and breakfast type environment;
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working
– catering and similar non-retail applications.
• Ensure that the plug is easily accessible to enable disconnection
from the mains supply.
• If the mains cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer, its service agent or a qualified technician in order to
avoid a hazard.
• Choose a location for your unit away from heat sources such as
radiators or fires as refrigerant and vesicant are burnable.
• The unit must be manoeuvred by a minimum of 2 persons.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance
in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall
not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall
not be made by children without supervision.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with
• If your unit is fitted with a lock to prevent children being trapped
inside, keep the key out of reach and not in the vicinity of the unit.