Loading Plain Paper / Photo Paper
You can load plain paper or photo paper.
• If you cut plain paper into small size such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm) to perform trial
print, it can cause paper jams.
• We recommend Canon genuine photo paper for printing photos.
For details on the Canon genuine paper, see
• You can use general copy paper or Canon Red Label Superior WOP111/Canon Océ Office Colour
For the page size and paper weight you can use for this printer, see
1. Prepare paper.
Align the edges of paper. If paper is curled, flatten it.
• Align the edges of paper neatly before loading. Loading paper without aligning the edges may
cause paper jams.
• If paper is curled, hold the curled corners and gently bend them in the opposite direction until the
paper becomes completely flat.
For details on how to flatten curled paper, see
2. Load paper.
1. Open the paper support (A).
Paper Is Smudged / Printed Surface Is