Aligning the Print Head
If printed ruled lines are misaligned or print results are otherwise unsatisfactory, adjust the print head
• If the remaining ink level is low, the print head alignment sheet will not be printed correctly.
Replace the FINE cartridge
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper (including recycled paper)*
* Be sure to use paper that is white and clean on both sides.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper on the rear tray.
After loading paper on the rear tray, the Paper status and the current paper size flash on the LCD. Press
the Paper Select button to select "A4" or "LTR", and press the OK button.
3. Pull out the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
4. Press the Setup button until "4" appears on the LCD.
5. Press the Black button or the Color button.
The print head alignment sheet will be printed.
whose ink is low.