Cleaning Paper Feed Rollers
If the paper feed rollers are dirty or paper powder is attached to it, paper may not be fed properly.
In this case, clean the paper feed rollers.
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper or cleaning sheet available on the
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Remove any paper from the rear tray.
3. Clean the paper feed rollers without paper.
1. Press the Setup button until "7" appears on the LCD.
2. Press the Black button or the Color button.
The paper feed rollers will rotate as it is cleaned.
4. Clean the paper feed rollers with paper.
1. Make sure that the paper feed rollers have stopped rotating, load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized
plain paper or cleaning sheet available on the market on the rear tray.
After loading paper on the rear tray, the Paper status and the current paper size flash on the LCD. Press
the Paper Select button to select "A4" or "LTR", and press the OK button.
2. Pull out the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
3. Press the Black button or the Color button.
The printer starts cleaning. The cleaning will be complete when the paper is ejected.
5. Press the Stop button.
If the problem is not resolved after cleaning the paper feed rollers on the rear tray, turn off the power, unplug
the power cord, then wipe the paper feed rollers (B) located inside the rear tray with a moistened cotton
swab or the like while rotating the white plastic part (A) manually. Perform this operation two or more times.
Do not touch the rollers (B) with your fingers.