11. WARRANTY ......................20 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 • years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
WARNING: Danger of fire: Do not store items on the • cooking surfaces. Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids • should not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot. Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
ENGLISH 2. CONDITIONS OF USE • Farm houses This appliance is suitable for the • By clients in serviced apartments, following markets: AU NZ holiday apartments and other This appliance is intended to be used in residential type environments. household and similar applications such 3.
• Make sure that the ventilation without tools. openings are not blocked. • Connect the mains plug to the mains • Do not let the appliance stay socket only at the end of the unattended during operation.
ENGLISH 3.5 Care and cleaning • Use only stable cookware with the correct shape and diameter larger than the dimensions of the burners. WARNING! • Make sure cookware is centrally Do not remove the buttons, positioned on the burners. knobs or gaskets from the •...
4. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 4.1 Cooking surface layout Semi-rapid burner Multi Crown burner Auxiliary burner Control knobs 4.2 Control knob Symbol Description Symbol Description ignition position / maxi- mum gas supply no gas supply / off posi- tion minimum gas supply 5.
ENGLISH WARNING! The spark generator can Be very careful when you use start automatically when you open fire in the kitchen switch on the mains, after environment. The installation or a power cut. It manufacturer declines any is normal. responsibility in case of the flame misuse.
6. HINTS AND TIPS WARNING! CAUTION! Refer to Safety chapters. Liquids spilt during cooking can cause the glass to break. 6.1 Cookware 6.2 Energy saving WARNING! • If it is possible, always put the lids on Do not put the same pan on the cookware.
ENGLISH 7.2 Pan supports Do not lift the pan supports at an angle, as this will put The pan supports are not strain on the metal pins. This resistant to washing in a can cause damage to the dishwasher. They must be pins and cause them to washed by hand.
ENGLISH 8.3 Labels supplied with the accessories bag Stick the adhesive labels as indicated below: MOD. MOD. MOD. TYPE PROD.NO. IP20 PROD.NO. PROD.NO. SER.NO. 0049 SER.NO SER.NO 03 IT DATA DATA MADE IN ITALY A. Stick it on Guarantee Card and send C.
9.2 Gas Connection Supply pipe sizing The total hourly gas consumption for the WARNING! appliance is shown on the data label. The following instructions The required supply pressure (i.e. at inlet about installation, to appliance regulator) for each gas type...
ENGLISH 1. Check the manometer zero point is correct. 2. Connect the manometer to the cooktop pressure point. It is located on the regulator. 3. Turn on the gas supply and electricity, and try to ignite the gas. 4. While the appliance operates check the outlet pressure: •...
4. Unscrew the top hat nut from the configuration for regulator (B). The top hat nut and natural gas control pressure spring assembly is disengage as an assembly.
ENGLISH 9.4 Adjustment of minimum • This appliance is supplied with a mains cable and a plug. level • Always use a correctly installed shockproof socket. To adjust the minimum level of the • Make sure that there is an access to burners: the mains plug after the installation.
9.7 Assembly 400 mm 50 mm If a furniture unit is installed at a distance of 400 mm above the hob, there must be a minimum safety distance of 50 mm to the left or right from the edge of the hob.
ENGLISH B. supplied brackets to light the gas for the first time. Air is purged from the pipes. 2. Observe the flame appearance on each burner. Check the injector size and supply pressure require if the flame is much larger or much smaller than expected.
FOR SALES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW This document sets out the terms and ZEALAND conditions of the product warranties for AEG Appliances. It is an important ALL AEG BRANDED APPLIANCES document. Please keep it with your proof of purchase documents in a safe...
‘ASC’ means AEG authorised This warranty does not apply to light service centres; globes, batteries, filters or similar e) AEG is the brand controlled by perishable parts. Electrolux Home Products Pty 4. Parts and Appliances not supplied by Ltd of 163 O’Riordan Street,...
Appliance. 14. You accept that if you make a 10. For AEG Appliances and services in warranty claim, Electrolux and its Australia, the Appliances come with a ASC may exchange information in...
Australia PLEASE CALL 13 13 50 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org For the cost of a local call (Australia only) AEG SERVICE NEW ZEALAND www.aeg.co.nz FOR SERVICE or to find the address of your nearest authorised service centre in New Zealand FREE CALL 0800 10 66 10 OR EMAIL email@example.com...