2. CONDITIONS OF USE
This appliance is suitable for the
following markets: AU NZ
This appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications such
3. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
Risk of injury or damage to
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance
from steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent
to a door or under a window. This
prevents hot cookware to fall from the
appliance when the door or the
window is opened.
• If the appliance is installed above
drawers make sure that the space,
between the bottom of the appliance
and the upper drawer, is sufficient for
• The bottom of the appliance can get
hot. Make sure to install a non-
combustible separation panel under
the appliance to prevent access to the
• Farm houses
• By clients in serviced apartments,
holiday apartments and other
residential type environments.
3.2 Electrical Connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Before carrying out any operation
make sure that the appliance is
disconnected from the power supply.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Make sure the appliance is installed
correctly. Loose and incorrect
electricity mains cable or plug (if
applicable) can make the terminal
become too hot.
• Use the correct electricity mains
• Do not let the electricity mains cable
• Make sure that a shock protection is
• Use the strain relief clamp on the
• Make sure the mains cable or plug (if
applicable) does not touch the hot
appliance or hot cookware, when you
connect the appliance to the near
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the mains plug (if applicable) or to the
mains cable. Contact our Authorised
Service Centre or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in