2. Tap the Wi-Fi on/off switch to turn the radio On
3. On the list, tap the network name to initiate a connection.
4. Enter any required information if the network is secured (e.g., password, key or
5. Tap CONNECT.
Once you have saved and connected to a Wi-Fi network:
Configure Proxy Settings for a Wi-Fi Network
If you need to connect to network resources through a proxy server, you can
configure settings for the proxy server for each Wi-Fi network you add. By default,
the Wi-Fi networks you add are not configured to connect through a proxy server.
Note: Proxy settings apply only to the Wi-Fi network you modify. You must change proxy
settings for each network requiring a proxy server.
1. Tap All Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi.
2. Verify Wi-Fi is turned On
3. Tap and hold the connected network name, and then tap Modify network.
4. At the bottom of the list of network settings, select Advanced options.
5. Under Proxy, tap
75 Series Mobile Computer User Guide
To add a network to the list:
, and then select Add network.
b. Type the Wi-Fi network name (SSID).
c. Choose a security protocol and add any required information.
Press the down key
d. Tap SAVE.
Tap the Wi-Fi network name on the list to view details (e.g., status, signal
strength, speed, frequency, security type). Select CANCEL to close details
The computer automatically connects to the same network when the network is
in range and the Wi-Fi radio is turned on.
To remove a network from your saved list, tap and hold the network name and
select Forget network. You can do this for networks you no longer use.
To modify a network from your saved list, tap and hold the network name and
select Modify network. You can do this if you changed your network password.
To view a list of your saved networks, tap
If needed, press the down key
if you do not see the Security field.
to move to the bottom of the list.
to open the menu, and then tap Manual.
. A list of discovered
and then select Saved networks.