USING YOUR OVEN
Caution! During the baking process, be sure that no metallic accessory
comes into contact with the heating elements. Always wear an oven
mitt or use a handgrip or tongs to remove food from the oven.
This control button has eight functions. When you press the
FUNCTION button, one of the eight functions (DEFROST, KEEP WARM,
BAKE1, BAKE2, SLOWCOOK, BROIL, ROAST, ROTISSERIE) will be
selected, with an arrow indicating the selection. Continue pressing the
function button until the desired setting has been selected. Press the
ON/OFF button to begin cooking.
The toaster oven has a child lock feature. Press and hold the
FUNCTION button, and then press the ON/OFF button once to lock the
settings so that they cannot be changed. To deactivate the child lock
feature, press and hold the function button and press the ON/OFF
When this function is selected, only the fan is operating. The
temperature is not displayed. The time is set at 2 hours.
1. Set the function to DEFROST.
2. Put the frozen food on the wire rack and place the rack in the middle
shelf position. Place the drip pan at the lowest level.
3. Set the time according to the size and quantity of food to be
4. Check the progress of the defrosting frequently.
When this function is selected, the lower heating elements (half the
power) are operating with the fan. The temperature is set at 150º F.
The cooking time is 1.5 hours. The temperature cannot be changed.
1. Set the function to KEEP WARM.
2. Select the time according to the size and quantity of food.
3. The temperature is automatically set at 150º F and cannot be
When this function is selected, the upper heating elements (half the
power), the lower heating elements and the fan are operating. The
temperature is set at 350º F. The cooking time is 40 minutes. The
temperature is adjustable, with a range from 150º F to 450º F.
1. Place the wire rack or drip pan at the desired rack level. The top
and center positions in the oven will provide the best results.
2. Set the function to BAKE1.
3. Set the temperature to the desired level.
4. Set the required cooking time.