15. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the
pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock.
16. Oversized foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster
oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
17. A fire may occur if the oven is covered or touching flammable
material including curtains, draperies, walls and the like when in
operation. Do not store any item on the oven during operation.
18. Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers
constructed of any material other than metal or glass.
19. Do not place any of the following materials in the oven: cardboard,
plastic, paper, or anything similar.
20. Do not store any materials other than the manufacturer's
recommended accessories in this oven when not in use.
21. This appliance has a tempered safety glass door. The glass is
stronger than ordinary glass and more resistant to breakage.
Tempered glass can break, but the pieces will not have sharp edges.
Avoid scratching door surface or nicking edges. If the door has a
scratch or nick, contact our toll-free consumer relations line before
using the oven.
22. Do not use outdoors.
23. Do not use appliance for other than its intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Staple your receipt to your manual.
You will need it to obtain warranty service.