This rack supports food during broiling, roasting and toasting.
Use this as a baking tray, broiling/roasting pan, or as a cookie sheet. It
can also be used to catch drips and crumbs from food cooking on the
wire rack or rotisserie spit.
Use this to remove food roasted on the rotisserie spit.
Rotisserie Spit and Forks
Use these for roasting larger items such as chicken or large pieces of
meat, etc. First, insert the rotisserie spit into the food. Place the left and
right forks onto the spit, then skewer the food to be cooked. Insert the
forks at different angles to hold the food more firmly. Install the fixing
screws to fix the rotisserie spit and forks into place.
BEFORE USING YOUR OVEN
Before using your oven for the first time, be sure to do the following:
• Read all instructions carefully.
• Remove all packing materials from the oven.
• Peel off the static label from the LED.
• Wash the handle, handgrip, wire rack, drip pan, rotisserie spit and
forks with warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly.
• Use a damp cloth with a small amount of dish detergent to lightly
wipe the inner walls of the oven.
NOTE: Do not use a spray or any abrasive polishing agent. Do not
touch the electric heating elements and do not soak the inside of the
oven with water.
• Place the wire rack, drip pan, rotisserie spit and skewers inside the
oven and close the oven door.
• Plug the oven into a properly wired outlet.
• Preheat the oven at the highest temperature for 5 minutes.
Afterwards, preheating will not be necessary.
• Turn off the oven. Open the door to let out any smoke residue inside
the oven. Let the wire rack, drip pan, rotisserie and skewers cool