CLEANING THE DRYER LOCATION
Keep dryer area clear and free from items that would
block the airflow for proper dryer operation. This includes
clearing piles of laundry in front of the dryer.
CLEANING THE DRYER INTERIOR
To clean dryer drum:
1. Use a mild hand dish detergent mixed at a low
concentration with very warm water, and rub with
a soft cloth.
2. Rinse well with a wet sponge or towel.
3. Tumble a load of clean clothes or towels to dry drum
Use a microfiber cloth and hot water in a spray bottle
to clean the drum and a second microfiber towel to dry.
REMOVING ACCUMULATED LINT
From Inside the Dryer Cabinet
Lint should be removed every 2 years, or more often,
depending on dryer usage. Cleaning should be done
by a qualified appliance servicer.
CLEANING THE LINT SCREEN
Clean lint screen after every load.
The lint screen is located in the door opening of the dryer.
A screen blocked by lint can increase drying time.
1. Pull the lint screen straight up and out. Press tab down
and open lint screen. Roll lint off the screen with your
2. Push the lint screen firmly back into place.
Do not run the dryer with the lint screen loose,
damaged, blocked, or missing. Doing so can cause
overheating and damage to both the dryer and fabrics.
Laundry detergent and fabric softener residue can build
up on the lint screen. This buildup can cause longer drying
times for your clothes, or cause the dryer to stop before
your load is completely dry.
Clean the lint screen with a nylon brush every 6 months,
or more frequently, if it becomes clogged due to a residue
To wash lint screen:
1. Roll lint off the screen with
2. Wet both sides of lint screen
with hot water.
3. Wet a nylon brush with hot water
and liquid detergent. Scrub lint
screen with the brush to remove
4. Rinse screen with hot water.
5. Thoroughly dry lint screen with
a clean towel. Reinstall screen