6. M: Wireless Flash Shooting with Manual Flash
This describes wireless (multiple shooting) using manual flash. You
can shoot with a different flash output setting for each slave unit
(firing group). Set all parameters on the master unit.
7. Multi: Wireless Flash Shooting with Manual
Using a flash (master/slave) with a radio transmission wireless
shooting function make it easy to shoot with advanced wireless
multiple flash lighting, in the same way as TTL autoflash shooting.
The basic relative position and operation range are as shown in the
picture. You can then perform wireless TTL autoflash shooting just
by setting the master unit to <TTL>.
- 39 -
Setting the flash mode to
● Press the <MODE> Button
to set the flash to M mode.
Setting flash output
● Turn the Select Dial to set
the flash output of the
Taking the picture
● Each group fires at the set
● Long press the <MODE>
button for 2 seconds so that
<Multi> is displayed. Long
press the <MODE> button
for 2 seconds again to exit.
Setting flash output/flash
● Setting the flash
times in the A group. Setting
the multi flash mode. (see
● B and C group can only
control the ON/OFF of the
slave unit by pressing the
Slave/Master Unit's Positioning and Operation Range
● Autoflash Shooting with One Slave Unit
● Use the supplied mini stand to position the slave unit.
● Before shooting, perform a test flash and test shooting.
● The transmission distance might be shorter depending on
the conditions such as positioning of slave units, the
surrounding environment and whether conditions.
Wireless Multiple Flash Shooting
You can divide the slave units into two or three groups and perform
TTL autoflash while changing the flash ratio (factor). In addition, you
can set and shoot with a different flash mode for each firing group,
for up to 3 groups.
● Auto Shooting with Two Slave Groups
● Auto Shooting with Three Slave Groups
Transmission distance is about 30m.
- 40 -