IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Safely dispose of the packing materials.
- Packing materials, such as nails and other metal or wooden parts, may cause stabs or other injuries.
- Tear apart and throw away plastic packaging bags so that children may not play with them. If children play with a
plastic bag which was not torn apart, they face the risk of suffocation.
• Turn on the power at least 6 hours before starting operation.
- Starting operation immediately after turning on the main power switch can result in severe damage to internal
parts. Keep the power switch turned on during the operational season.
• Do not touch any of the refrigerant piping during and after operation.
- It can cause a burn or frostbite.
• Do not operate the air conditioner with the panels or guards removed.
- Rotating, hot, or high-voltage parts can cause injuries.
• Do not directly turn off the main power switch after stopping operation.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before turning off the main power switch. Otherwise it may result in water leakage or
• Auto-addressing should be done in condition of connecting the power of all indoor and outdoour units. Auto-addressing
should also be done in case of changing the indoor unit PCB.
• Use a firm stool or ladder when cleaning or maintaining the air conditioner.
- Be careful and avoid personal injury.
• Do not insert hands or other objects through the air inlet or outlet while the air conditioner is plugged in.
- There are sharp and moving parts that could cause personal injury.