PIPE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN INDOOR AND
- Pipe connections can be done on the front side or on the side according to the installation envi-
- Be sure to let 0.2kgf/cm
- If Nitrogen was not flown during welding, many oxidized membranes may form inside the pipe
and disturb the normal operations of valves and condensers.
Left Side Pipe
Front Pipe Draw Out
- Use Knock Outs of Base Pan of the outdoor unit for Left/Right or Bottom pipe drawing outs.
• Do not give damage to the pipe/base during the Knock Out work.
• Proceed to pipe work after removing burr after Knock Out work.
• Perform sleeve work to prevent damage to the wire when connecting wires using knock
PIPE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNIT
) Nitrogen flow in the pipe when welding.
Right Side Pipe
Removal Area for Liquid/Gas pipe
bottom side connections.