PIPE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNIT
Branch pipe Fitting
• Ensure that the branch pipes are attached horizontally or vertically (see the diagram below.)
• There is no limitation on the joint mounting configuration.
• If the diameter of the refrigerant piping selected by the procedures described is different from
the size of the joint, the connecting section should be cut with a pipe cutter.
• Branch pipe should be insulated with the insulator in each kit.
(included with kit)
Viewed from point A
in direction of arrow
Liquid and gas
Ⓐ To Outdoor Unit Ⓑ To Indoor Unit
• The indoor unit having larger capacity must be in-
• If the diameter of the refrigerant piping selected
ⓒ Pipe cutter
• When the number of pipes to be connected
Ⓐ To Branch Piping or Indoor Unit
Ⓑ To Outdoor Unit
Within +/- 10°
stalled closer to Ⓐ than smaller one.
by the procedures described is different from the
size of the joint, the connecting section should
be cut with a pipe cutter.
is smaller than the number of header
branches, install a cap to the unconnected