Control Panel on Your Dehumidifier (continued)
O T H E R F E A T U R E S
Tank Full Indicator Light
Glows when the tank is ready to be emptied, or when the tank is removed or not replaced in the proper
Auto Shut Off
The water level control switch shuts off the dehumidifier when the tank is full, or when the tank is removed
or not replaced in the proper position. When the setting humidity is reached, the unit will be shut off
When frost builds up on the evaporator coils, the compressor will cycle off and the fan will continue to run
until the frost disappears.
In the case of a power outage or interruption, the unit will automatically re-start, in the settings last used,
after the power is restored.
• When removing your dehumidifier from its packaging,
you will find plastic adhesive tape on several places of the
unit (see Fig.1) It is for transportation purpose only.
Remove adhesive tape before you use your dehumidifier.
• Install your dehumidifier on a flat and spacious location
where the air outlets will not be covered up. Do not install
underneath desks or inside cupboards as this will restrict
the air flow.
• When first using your dehumidifier, operate the unit
continuously for 24 hours.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Place the dehumidifier on a smooth, level floor strong enough
to support the unit with a full tank of water.
• Allow at least 8 in. (20cm) of air space on all sides of the unit
for good air circulation (see Fig.2).
8 in. (20cm)
8 in. (20cm)