Water can be automatically emptied into a floor drain by attaching the unit
with a water hose (not included).
• Remove the water tank from the front of the unit. You will find a direct
drain connector (clear plastic hose and threaded male adaptor) located
above the tank.
• Remove the rubber plug from the back of the unit and store it in a safe
location (see Fig.6).
• Insert the clear plastic hose of connector through the hole in the back
of the unit and securely press it onto the connector on the front of the
unit (see Fig.7). Attach garden hose (not included) to the threaded male
adaptor, then lead the water hose to the floor drain or a suitable
• Replace the tank in the unit. The tank must be in place and securely
NOTE: When the continuous drain feature is not being used, remove the
drain hose from the connector and attach the back drain hole with the
Cleaning and Maintenance
C L E A N I N G T H E U N I T
Turn the unit off and unplug it before cleaning.
• Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe the surface. Do not use water as this may cause an electrical fault or
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the unit.
• DO NOT wash the unit directly under a faucet or hose. The electrical components inside may be
damaged and the unit may become unsafe as a result.
C L E A N I N G T H E W A T E R T A N K
Every few weeks, clean the tank to prevent growth of mould, mildew and bacteria. Partially fill the tank
with clean water and add a little mild detergent. Swish it around in the tank, empty and rinse. After
cleaning the tank, securely place in unit to operate.
NOTE: Do not use the dishwasher to clean the tank.