• Place the unit in an area where the temperature will not fall below 5 C (41 F). The coils can become
covered with frost at temperatures below 5 C (41 F), which may reduce performance.
• Place the unit away from the clothes dryer, heater or radiator.
• Use the unit to prevent moisture damage anywhere books or valuables are stored.
• Use the dehumidifier in a basement to help prevent moisture damage.
• The dehumidifier must be operated in an enclosed area to be most effective.
• Close all doors, windows and other outside openings to the room.
• If the unit has been switched off and needs to be switched on again quickly, allow approximately three
minutes for the correct operation to resume.
• Do not connect the dehumidifier to a multiple socket outlet.
• Select a suitable location, making sure you have easy access to an electrical outlet.
• Plug the unit into a 120V - 60Hz electrical outlet with a proper ground.
• Make sure the Water Tank is correctly fitted otherwise the unit will not operate properly.
Casters (At four points on the bottom of unit)
• Casters can only move laterally.
• Do not force casters to move over carpet,
nor move the unit with water in the tank. (The unit may tip over and spill water.)
E M P T Y I N G T H E W A T E R T A N K
• When the tank is full, the unit will automatically stop running, and the
Full indicator light will flash.
• Slowly pull out the tank (see Fig.3). Grip the left and right handles
securely, and carefully pull out straight so water does not spill (see
Fig.4). Do not put the tank on the floor because the bottom of the bucket
is uneven. Otherwise the bucket will fall and cause the water to spill.
• Empty the water and replace the tank (see Fig.5). The tank must be in
place and securely seated for the dehumidifier to operate.
• The machine will re-start when the tank is restored in its correct position.
NOTES: When you remove the tank, do not touch any parts inside of the
unit. Doing so may damage the product.
Be sure to push the tank gently all the way into the unit.
1. Pull out the tank a little.
2. Hold both sides of the tank
with even strength, and pull
it out from the unit.
3. Pour the water out.