Using services or downloading content, including free items, may cause the
transfer of large amounts of data, which may result in data costs.
Transfer content from a Symbian or S40 phone
Use Nokia Suite to transfer your contacts, calendar entries, and photos from a
Symbian or S40 phone to your Lumia phone.
Make sure you have the latest Nokia Suite installed on your PC. You can download
it from www.microsoft.com/mobile/nokiasuite.
You need a Microsoft account to sign into OneDrive.
1. Use a compatible USB cable to connect your Symbian or S40 phone to your
2. Open Nokia Suite on your PC.
3. Select Copy content to Nokia Lumia, and follow the instructions shown on
your computer. Your files are copied to OneDrive. Your photos are copied to the
Pictures folder in OneDrive, and your contacts and calendar events to your
4. To access your photos, on your Lumia phone, swipe left, and tap OneDrive.
Your contacts and calendar events are synced automatically.
Your Symbian or S40 phone doesn't support Nokia Suite? Or want to
transfer other content, such as your videos? You can also connect your
phone to your computer and drag and drop the files you want to transfer
onto your computer. If you have the OneDrive desktop app, drag and drop
the files straight to the OneDrive folder for automatic upload.
Transfer Outlook info from an Android phone or iPhone
Use your Microsoft account to transfer your Outlook contacts, calendar entries,
and to-dos from your Android phone or iPhone to your Lumia phone.
You need a Microsoft account to sync your Lumia phone with Outlook.com.
1. Use a compatible USB cable to connect your phone to your computer.
2. On your computer, set the appropriate sync software, such as Samsung Kies,
HTC Sense, Sony PC Companion, or iTunes, to sync the items to Outlook, and
sync contacts, calendar entries, and to-dos from your phone to your computer.
3. In Outlook, add the Microsoft account to Outlook using Microsoft Outlook
Hotmail Connector. Go to www.office.microsoft.com, search for Hotmail
Connector, and download it to your computer. You may need to configure the
Hotmail Connector settings.
4. Sync the content you want from Outlook to your Microsoft account. It may
take a while before the content is available on your Microsoft account.
© 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.