4. To delete moving objects from the photo, tap the white circles at the bottom
of the screen.
5. To select which moving object you want to highlight, swipe left or right to move
the circle at the bottom of the screen.
To highlight all the moving objects, tap
6. To add a speed blur effect, tap
7. To save the action shot in Camera Roll, tap
Save the best frame
Tap CHOOSE BEST FRAME, tap the slider or swipe left or right to find the best
frames in your video, and tap
to save the frame as a separate photo in Camera
You can save as many frames as you want.
Add movement to your photos
Do you want to create magical photos that seem almost alive? Use the Lumia
Cinemagraph app to animate your still photos.
If you don't yet have the Lumia Cinemagraph app, you can download it from
2. To take a photo, tap
and the screen.
3. Pick the areas you want to animate, and tap
4. To save the animated photo, tap
© 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.