Driving mode is switched on.
Learn about the different accounts on your phone and what you can do with
With a Microsoft account, you can access Microsoft services with a single
username and password on your computer or phone. You can also use the same
username and password on your Xbox.
With your Microsoft account, you can, for example:
• Download content from Store
• Back up your contacts
• Upload, store, and share pictures and documents
• Back up your phone on OneDrive
• Play Xbox games
• Get your avatar and gaming achievements on your phone, and add to them
when you play games on your phone
• Keep track of and lock your lost phone with Find My Phone
• Get feeds from social networking services to your People hub
To learn more about Microsoft account and what can you do with it, go to
© 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.