View your saved stations list
Remove a station from the list
Discover new music with MixRadio.
With MixRadio, you can:
• Listen to curated mixes
• Take your mixes offline and listen to them even without an internet
• Mark songs with thumbs up or thumbs down to get a mix that's tailored more
to your taste
• Create your own mixes based on your favorite artists
• Get more info about your favorite artists, such as their next gigs
To learn more about using MixRadio, on your phone, tap
This service may not be available in all regions.
Downloading and streaming music and other content may involve transfer of
large amounts of data through your service provider's network. For info about
data transmission charges, contact your network service provider.
Sync music and videos between your phone and computer
Do you have media on your computer that you want to listen to or watch on your
phone? Use a USB cable to sync music and videos between your phone and
1. Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a USB cable.
2. In your computer's file manager, such as Windows Explorer or Finder, drag and
drop your songs and videos to your phone.
If your computer's operating system is Windows 7 or Windows 8, you
can also use the Windows Phone app. Windows 8 installs the app
automatically. With Windows 7, you can download it from
For info on which app works with which computer, see the following table:
© 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
MixRadio, swipe left,