• If it is possible, always put the lids on the
• Before you activate the cooking zone put the
cookware on it.
• The cookware bottom should have the same
dimension as the cooking zone.
• Put the smaller cookware on the smaller
Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU 65-66/2014
Energy Efficiency Index
Energy efficiency class
Energy consumption with a standard load, conventional mode
Energy consumption with a standard load, fan-forced mode
Number of cavities
Type of oven
EN 60350-1 - Household electric cooking
appliances - Part 1: Ranges, ovens, steam
ovens and grills - Methods for measuring
Oven - Energy saving
The appliance contains features which help you
save energy during everyday cooking.
• General hints
– Make sure that the oven door is closed
properly when the appliance operates
and keep it closed as much as possible
during the cooking.
– Use metal dishes to improve the energy
• Put the cookware directly in the centre of the
• Use the residual heat to keep the food warm
or to melt it.
Top oven: 105.6
Main oven: 104.7
Top oven: A
Main oven: A
Top oven: 0.75 kWh/cycle
Main oven: not applicable
Top oven: not applicable
Main oven: 0.89 kWh/cycle
Top oven: 37 l
Main oven: 72 l
Oven inside Freestanding Cooker
– When possible, put the food inside the
oven without heating it up.
– When the cooking duration is longer
than 30 minutes, reduce the oven
temperature to minimum, 3 - 10 minutes
before the end of the cooking time,
depending on the duration of the
cooking. The residual heat inside the
oven will continue to cook.
– Use the residual heat to warm up other
• Cooking with fan - when possible, use the
cooking functions with fan to save energy.
• Keep food warm - if you want to use the
residual heat to keep the meal warm, choose
the lowest possible temperature setting.