Product description and symbols
1. Removable pan supports
2. Auxiliary burner
3. Semi-rapid burner
4. Semi-rapid burner
5. Rapid burner
6. Professional wok burner
7. Auxiliary burner control knob
8. Rapid burner control knob
9. Semi-rapid burner control knob
10. Semi-rapid burner control knob
11. Professional wok burner control knob
Using the burners
To turn on one of the burners:
1. Turn the corresponding control knob
anticlockwise until the indicator coincides with
the maximum flame symbol
2. Press the control knob to ignite the burner.
3. Once the burner has lit, keep the control knob
pressed for about 5 seconds to allow the safety
thermocouple fitted to each burner to engage.
The thermocouple will switch off the gas supply
to the burner should the flame be accidentally
lost ( A gust of air, momentary interruption of
gas supply or liquid spillage etc).
To turn on the professional burner:
1. To simultaneously turn on both rings, turn the
knob anticlockwise to position it on the symbol
showing maximum flame for outer and inner
ring and push down the knob to ignite the
Maximum flame outer ring/maximum flame inner ring
Minimum flame outer ring/maximum flame inner ring
Maximum flame inner ring/turned off outer ring
Minimum flame inner ring/turned off outer ring
2. To keep only the inner ring ignited push down
the knob and turn it anticlockwise to position
showing maximum flame for inner ring and
turned off for outer.
If the burner does not ignite within about 15
seconds, switch off the burner, check the
fitting of the burner cap and plate for correct
fitting. Wait at least 1 minute before trying
If the burner goes out when the control knob
is released, the thermocouple did not engage.
wait al least 1 minute before repeating steps
1 to 3.