Injectors replacement in the wok burner
To replace the injectors in special burner it is necessary to:
1. Remove spreader (C), the screws (B) holding the cover cap (A)
and the cap itself.
2. Unscrew the inner injector (D) and the outer injector (E) with a
box spanner 7.
3. Replace the injectors.
4. Put back the cover cap, screws and spreader.
Note: make sure that:
1. After replacement the spreader (C) is inserted correctly on the
Regulating the minimum flow level of the gas taps
Regulating the minimum flow level must be done with the tap at the
lowest position (small flame)
There is no need to regulate the primary air in the burners.
To ensure the minimum level is properly regulated, remove the control
knob and adjust the screws found on the tap as follows:
1. tighten to reduce the height of the flame 1 (-)
2. slacken to increase the height of the flame (+);
3. With the burners on, rotate the buttons from the maximum
the minimum position
to check the stability of the flame.