Flexible Arm Installation
This LCD monitor is designed for use with a flexible arm.
To prepare the monitor for alternate mounting purposes:
The monitor must be installed or moved by two or more people.
Refer to instructions included with the flexible arm for detailed instructions.
To fulfill the safety requirements the monitor must be mounted to an arm, which guaranties the necessary stability under
consideration of the weight of the monitor.
Remove Monitor Stand
1. Remove the cable cover.
2. Disconnect all cables.
3. Place hands on each side of the monitor and lift up to the highest position.
4. Place monitor face down on a non-abrasive surface (Figure S.1).
5. Place one hand around the base and one hand on the Quick Release Lever. Move the Quick Release Lever in the
direction indicated by the arrows (Figure S.2).
6. Lift up the bottom of the stand to unhook it from the monitor (Figure S.3). The monitor can now be mounted using and
alternate method. Reverse process to reattach stand.
Handle with care when removing monitor stand and avoid pinching your fingers.
Mount Flexible arm
1. Using the 4 screws from the stand removal and attach the arm to the monitor
When mounting, use ONLY the screws (4 pcs) that were
removed from the stand to avoid damage to the monitor or
The monitor should only be used with an approved
arm (e.g. GS mark).
When using mounting accessories (e.g. VESA
(200 x 100)) other than VESA (100 x 100), use
M4 size screws (Length: bracket thickness + 10mm).
Recommended Fasten Force: 98 - 137N•cm
To avoid blocking vent, keep adequate space above
and behind the monitor when using with flexible arm.
Weight of LCD assembly: 14.4 kg
1/25/08, 8:53 AM