General Care & Cleaning (cont'd)
Removing and Replacing Warmer (Warm & Ready™) Drawer
in serious injury or death. Disconnect appliance from electric
power before cleaning and servicing the warmer drawer.
To Remove Warmer Drawer:
Turn power off before removing the warmer drawer.
2. Open the drawer to the fully opened position.
3. Locate glide lever on each side of drawer, pull up on the left glide lever
and push down on the right glide lever (See Figure 1).
5. Pull the drawer away from the range.
To Replace Warmer (Warm & Ready™) Drawer:
To Replace the Drawer:
1. Align the glide ends on each side of the drawer with the glide slots on
2. Push the drawer into the range until the levers "click" (approximately 3
3. Pull the drawer open again to make sure the glides are properly seated.
Note: If you do not hear the levers "click" or the glides do not feel
seated, remove the drawer and repeat steps 1 and 2.
NOTE: The Warmer Drawer will NOT operate while in the "Self-Clean" and "Oven
Changing the Oven Light
The oven lights will automatically turn ON when the oven door is opened. The oven lights may also be manually
operated by pressing the
The lamp is covered with a glass shield. The glass shield can be removed to be cleaned manually or to change oven
light. THIS GLASS SHIELD MUST BE IN PLACE WHENEVER THE OVEN IS IN USE.
To replace the light bulb:
CAUTION: BE SURE THE OVEN IS COOL.
1. Turn the power off at the main source.
2. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection against possible broken glass.
3. To remove the glass shield, lift up on side with gloved finger and use
force to pull shield out.
4. Replace halogen light appliance bulb taking care not to touch the bulb
with your bare fingers. Touching bulb with your skin can leave a film on
the bulb that causes it to burn out quickly.
5. Replace glass shield in opposite order and manner of removal.
Electrical Shock Hazard can occur and result
Pull down lever
Pull up lever
Lift up and pull out.