CAUTIONS CONCERNING OPERATION
• Do not block the intake and/or air outlet.
• Do not use the unit near or on hot objects, such as stoves or heaters, or
where it may come into contact with steam.
• Always operate the unit in an upright position.
• Hold the unit by using the handles on both sides when moving.
Do not move when the unit is in operation.
• Lift it up and move such as a tatami mat, a floor which gets damaged easily,
an uneven place, and thick-poled carpet.
• Do not operate the unit without the filters.
• Do not wash and reuse the HEPA filter and the deodorizing filter.
Not only does it not improve filter performance, it may cause electric shock
• Do not scrub the back panel hard.
• Do not wash in water and DRY in the sun.
• Clean the exterior with a soft cloth only.
Do not use volatile fluids and/or detergents.
The unit surface may be damaged or cracked.
In addition, the sensors may malfunction as a result.
• When using the unit, place at least 2m away from equipment utilizing
electric waves such as televisions or radios to avoid electrical
• Avoid a location where the sensor is exposed to direct wind.
The unit may not operate properly.
• Avoid use in locations where furniture, fabrics or other items may
come in contact with and restrict the air intake and/or air outlet.
• Avoid use in locations where the unit is exposed to condensation or
drastic temperature changes. Appropriate conditions are when room
temperature is between 0 – 35 ºC.
• Place on a stable surface with sufficient air circulation.
When placing the unit on a heavily carpeted area, the unit may vibrate
• Avoid locations where grease or oily smoke is generated.
The unit surface may crack or the sensor may malfunction as a result.
• Place the unit about 30 cm(1 ft) away from the wall in order to ensure
The dust collecting performance will be the same even if using the unit 3cm
away from the wall, but place it as far as possible because it may dirty the
wall or floor around.
• Follow the instructions in this manual for correct care and maintenance of
FP-E50TA TH_EN.indb 3
5/26/2557 BE 10:36 AM