SAFETY RULES FOR POWER TOOLS.
READ ALL OF THE WARNINGS AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS MANUAL
BEFORE OPERATING OR MAINTAINING THIS TOOL.
1. ALWAYS KEEP GUARDS IN PLACE and in working order.
2. ALWAYS REMOVE ADJUSTING KEYS, WRENCHES AND STOPPER BEFORE STARTING
TOOL. Always confirm that all keys, adjusting wrenches and stopper have been removed
from the tool before it is turned on.
3. ALWAYS KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN. Avoid injuries by not cluttering the work areas and
4. NEVER USE TOOL IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS. Never use power tools in damp or
wet places, and never expose them to rain. Always keep the work area well lighted.
5. KEEP CHILDREN AWAY. All visitors should be kept safe distance from work area.
6. MAKE WORKSHOP KID PROOF with padlocks, master switches, or by removing starter
7. NEVER FORCE THE TOOL. It will do the job better and more safely if it is operated at the
rate for which it was designed.
8. ALWAYS USE THE RIGHT TOOLS. Never force a tool or an attachment to do a job for
which it was not designed.
9. ALWAYS WEAR PROPER APPAREL WHEN WORKING WITH THE TOOL. Never wear
loose clothing, gloves, neckties, rings, bracelets or other jewelry which may get caught
in the moving parts. Always wear non-slip footwear, preferably with steel toes. Wear
protective hair covering to contain long hair.
10. ALWAYS USE EYE PROTECTION WHEN WORKING WITH THE TOOL, TO PREVENT EYE
INJURY. Ordinary eyeglasses only have impact resistant lenses, they are NOT safety
glasses. Also, use a face mask for additional safety, and wear a dust mask if the cutting
operation produces dust.
11. ALWAYS SECURE THE WORKPIECE TO THE VISE OR THE BASE.
Use clamps or a vise to hold the workpiece in place. It's safer than using your hand, and
it frees both hands to operate the tool.
12. NEVER OVERREACH. Always keep proper footing and balance when working with the
13. ALWAYS MAINTAIN TOOLS WITH CARE. Always keep tools sharp and clean for best and
safest performance. Always follow instructions for lubricating the tool and for changing
14. ALWAYS DISCONNECT THE TOOL before servicing and before changing cut-off wheels
or other accessories.
15. NEVER RISK UNINTENTIONAL STARTING WHEN PLUGGING IN THE TOOL. Always
confirm that the switch is in the "OFF" position before inserting the power plug into the
When using this electric tool, take all necessary precautions to minimize
the risk of electric shock or other personal injury.
In particular, always comply with the following safety rules: