6. Using a Metallic Block (Fig. 11).
workpiece being cut
(Should be slightly smaller
than the workpiece being cut)
CUT-OFF WHEEL DISMOUNTING AND MOUNTING
1. Dismounting the Cut-Off Wheel (Fig. 12).
2. Mounting the Cut-Off Wheel.
Thoroughly remove dust from the wheel washers, washer (A) and bolt, then mount the
wheel by following the dismounting procedures in reverse order.
Be sure to attach the sub cover at the end.
Always turn off the trigger switch and disconnect the power plug from
the receptacle before removing or installing a wheel, to prevent accidental
* Confirm that the stopper has returned to the retract position after
installing or removing the cut-off wheel.
* Tighten the bolt so that it doesn't come loose during operation of
the cut-off wheel.
Confirm that the bolt has been properly tightened before the
power tool is started.
When the cut-off wheel has a reduced outer
diameter, insert between the vise (A) and (B) a
metallic block slightly smaller than the dimension
of workpiece being cut to use the cut-off wheel
(1) Press the stopper and loosen the bolt with a
NOTE: When the mounting shaft for cut-off wheel
cannot be fixed by pressing the stopper,
turn the bolt with a spanner while pressing
The mounting shaft for cut-off wheel is
fixed when the stopper has been lowered.
(2) Remove the bolt, washer (A), and the wheel
washer and detach the cut-off wheel.