You will need a flexible button assigned as [CONFERENCE].
1. Press the [CONFERENCE] button while on a call.
2. Dial another extension or external number.
3. When the party answers press the CONFERENCE button once to enable you to add
another party or twice to set up the conference and allow all parties to converse.
Last Number Redial/Redial
To redial the last external number you called you will need a flexible button labelled as
1. Press the REDIAL button.
2. Use the [VOLUME +/-] button to find the number you require. The first in the list
is the last dialled number.
3. Press the [HOLD/SAVE] button and the number you selected will be dialled.
4. To access the last dialled number you can alternatively press the [SPEED] button followed
by the [*] button followed by [HOLD/SAVE].
Leaving a Message Wait Notification
You will need a [CALL BACK] flexible key.
At a Busy Station
1. Press the [CALL BACK] button.
2. When the busy part hangs up you will be notified with intermittent bursts of tone.
Calling an Unanswered Station
1.Press your [CALL BACK] button and hang up.
Answering a Message Wait Notification
1. Press the [CALL BACK] button or dial 557.
7008D User Guide | General Functions 07