1. Dial 554 from your handset.
3. Select a forward option as per page 9. (Example: Select option 4, Busy/No Answer)
4. Select the destination appropriate to the call forward type.
5. To cancel the call forward dial 554, #.
Parking a Call
Whilst connected to an external party press the [TRANSFER] button, dial a Park Location
(601-619) or press a flexible button labelled as Park and hang up.
Retrieving a Parked Call
If retrieving a call that you have parked, dial the relevant digits for the parking bay used (601-
If responding to a page, dial the relevant digits (601-619) from the nearest available telephone.
Call Wait (Camp On)
1. Dial an internal number
2. Get busy tone and press the [*] button.
3. If the called party answers you can speak with them or simply transfer a call to them.
Answer a Call Wait (Camp On)
After hearing Call Wait (Camp On) tone press the flashing
Your existing caller is placed on hold.
When you have finished speaking you will return to the original caller when the second caller
TIP: It is possible to assign a flexible button as CAMP ON. See Page 56 for Flexible Key
7008D User Guide | General Functions 05