KITCHENAID COOKTOP WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this appliance is operated and maintained according to instruc-
tions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor
costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated ser-
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRIC
ELEMENTS, CERAMIC GLASS COOKTOP, GAS BURNERS, AND
On electric ranges and electric cooktops, in the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, when this
appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product,
KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts for any electric element to correct defects in materials or workman-
On ceramic glass ranges and ceramic glass cooktops, in the second through fifth years from the date of pur-
chase, when this appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with
the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts for the ceramic glass cooktop. KitchenAid warrants
that the ceramic glass cooktop will not discolor, the cooktop pattern will not wear off, the rubber seal between the
ceramic glass cooktop and porcelain edge will not crack, the ceramic glass cooktop will not crack due to thermal
shock and the surface unit elements will not burn out.
KitchenAid will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace
house fuses or correct house wiring, or to replace owner-accessible light bulbs.
2. Repairs when your appliance is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Pickup and delivery. Your appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God or
use of products not approved by KitchenAid.
5. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States and Canada.
7. Any labor costs during the limited warranty periods.
KITCHENAID AND KITCHENAID CANADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this
exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Outside the United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid
dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section in this Job Aid. After checking "Troubleshooting,"
additional help can be found by checking the "Assistance or Service" section in the Use & Care Guide, or by
calling the KitchenAid Customer Interaction Center, 1-800-422-1230 (toll-free), from anywhere in the U.S.A., and
1-800-807-6777 from anywhere in Canada.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
SOLID STATE TOUCH CONTROL SYSTEM