User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP38S, MBP38S-2, MBP38S-3, MBP38S-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit RESET Display (LCD screen) Power Adapter / Battery LED BLUE Video ON/OFF Key when connected to an electrical Press to turn the LCD display ON/ outlet. RED when battery low. Talk Key Unit ON/OFF LED (Green) Press and hold to speak to your baby Audio Level LED (Green, Orange, Up Key...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level (4 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Control (4 Levels) Pan Left Pan Right Tilt Up Tilt Down Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) Temperature Reading (HH ºC / ºF or LL ºC / ºF)
Overview of Your Baby Unit PAIR 1. Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) 7. ON/OFF Switch 2. Camera Lens 8. Power Adapter Socket 3. Infrared LEDs 9. Antenna 4. Power LED 10. Temperature Sensor 5. Microphone 11. Pair Key 6. Speaker Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor •...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 10 Registration (Pairing) ................12 3. Using the Baby Monitor................13 Setting up ....................13 Pan and Tilt ....................13 Night Vision Mode ..................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Baby Unit SET UP & USE: ● Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their crib. ● Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots on the underside of the stand.
• Do not place the Baby Monitor near a heat source. • Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an unapproved battery type.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA). 2.
1. Connect the micro USB plug of the power adapter to the Parent Unit and the other end to a suitable electrical outlet. Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1500mA) with the micro USB plug. 2. Press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button for 1 second to turn ON the Parent Unit.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's head by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit.
Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level, the icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume level from level 0~8. (The default volume level setting is level 5.) Brightness 1.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. 3.
4.6.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the...
Video You can record a video of your baby with this function. The videos will be stored on the SD Memory Card, so please ensure the memory card has enough free memory. 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. <...
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –...
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or press the RESET button once. • Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 3 to 6 feet between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback. •...
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.8 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S005ANU0500100 (or S006AKU0500100) Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply.
Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1500mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply. Battery (built-in) Motorola BF6X 3.7V, 1880mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer, rechargeable battery pack WARNING Do not attempt to replace the battery without the presence of authorised technical personnel.