• Try recharging or press the RESET button once.
• Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug
both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in.
• Is the unit turned on?
Press and hold the ON/OFF button
• Is the correct camera selected?
Change the camera number, if necessary.
• Is the video display turned on?
Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button
• When operating using batteries only, the Display will go blank after
5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video
settings). The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can
reactivate the screen by pressing any button.
If the Baby Unit has lost its link with the Parent Unit
• Try recharging or press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit.
• If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the
Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
• Reset the units by disconnecting the Baby Unit from electrical power and
press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit. Wait about 15 seconds
before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the
Parent Unit to synchronize.
• See 2.3 Registration (Pairing), if there is a need to re-register the units.
on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
to turn it on.